Sunday, December 12, 2010

Clara in Training


The Nutcracker 2025: Here's your Clara.

Ballet, last class of the semester. Watch week. I took 100 pictures, because there's nothing sweeter than a three year old ballerina.

The poses. So precious. How many pilates poses can be mastered at age 3? These teeny ballerinas are working on a record.








Darling. Magical. A future Clara for sure, although we're not picky. We'd settle for Sugar Plum Fairy, too.

Maybe we'll make our debut in the Mouse King's army of The Little Theater in two years.

Looking forward to watching her watch our local theater's production of The Nutcracker this weekend. Front row, center, balcony. I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, so sweet...all that pink and frills. She is so precious, Rebekah. I love her braids and flower clip, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not be sweeter! I love that there is a young gentleman in the class. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so adorable!
    love the hairclip :)
    i have my two littlest signed up for gymnastics in the new year
    something tells me i won't be able to accessorize them tho ;)

    ReplyDelete